A new developer jk9357 has released a new jailbreak for iOS 9.1-9.3.4. This new tool is called Home Depot. 32 bit iPhone, iPad, iPod touch corresponded only to iOS 9.0.2 with jailbreak by Pangu 9, but iOS 9.1 to 9.3.4 can now jailbreak using the application called Home Depot.
If you are stuck on iOS 10, you can downgrade with iDeviceReRestore. Simply, download iDeviceReRestore for Windows, Mac, Linux. You can then download Home Depot jailbreak and follow the process given below.
Here are the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models supported by Home Depot Jailbreak.
Home Depot Jailbreak Compatible Devices
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5 (Global)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (Global)
- iPad 2 (WiFi, GSM, CDMA, Mid 2012)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 (WiFi)
- iPad 3 (GSM)
- iPad 3 (CDMA)
- iPod touch 5 (Experimental)
Home Depot is based on Trident , originally created by diverting benjamin learning iOS security and those released as open source to jailbreak iPad 3, 1 iOS 9.3.4.
Therefore, since Offsets of all the devices are not available, the corresponding devices are in disagreeable version. Since I also had iPhone 4s 9.3.1 and iPhone 5c 9.3.3, I got the cooperation of Karen / Akumi- chan as a compatible device.
Home Depot Jailbreak Tutorial – iOS 9.1-9.3.4 Firmare
As with yalu102 etc., it is a method using Cydia Impactor.
1. First of all, Home Depot Jailbreak IPA Download from here.
2. Connect the compatible device to PC with USB.
4. Drag and drop ipa file to Cydia Impactor
5. Enter your Apple ID and password.
6. Click OK when the following screen appears.
7. Home Depot installation is complete
8. Authenticate the application from Settings > General > Profiles or Device Management. Tap on trust.
9. Tap Home Depot on home screen and start.
10. Tap Prepare For Jailbreak.
11. Tap Accept.
12. Tap Dismiss.
13. Tap Proceed With Jailbreak.
14. Tap Begin Installation.
15. When Jailbreak is completed, it will be Respring and Cydia will appear on the Home screen.
Now, Home Depot jailbreak will be successfully installed.